We’re no strangers to tradition; Central Drug was founded in the early 1950s as a pharmacy, gift shop and soda fountain. Our focus on the pharmacist-patient-provider relationship as well as superior customer service has given us the privilege of serving our community and surrounding area just a few blocks from Central Drug’s original location. While we specialize in compounding; let us emphasize that we are a full-line pharmacy. We provide timely service to both our “walk-in patients” as well as expedite mail-order service for patients throughout Texas.
Commitment to Excellence:
Central Drug is locally owned and operated by Steve Branch RPh & Cherise Branch APRN-BC.
Located in Victoria, Texas, we have been serving Victoria and South Texas since 2010.
We offer you a collaborative, science -based approach to medicines that focuses on the individual. From compounding to home based infusion, Central Drug takes a unique, patient focused approach to medicine that helps us meet the gold standard of success in our eyes: helping you get better.
Central Drug is state-of-art in every way: strictly adhering to quality standards which include specialized equipment, high quality materials, and a well trained staff. This includes:
- Only use of USP(United States Pharmacopeia) grade ingredients provided exclusively from FDA-approved manufacturers.
- A USP 797 compliant ISO Class 8 clean room and ISO Class 5 hoods to assure our staff’s safety and quality of our preparations.
- Routine testing through outside analytical laboratories registered with the FDA, DEA, and Texas DPS.
- Enrollment in a continuous quality improvement (CQI) program from an independent quality assurance company.
- Maintenance of membership in both PCCA (Professional Compounding Centers of America) and IACP (International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists).
- The only licensed sterile, PCAB accredited pharmacy between San Antonio, Houston, and Corpus Christi